In this article we are going to explain how to check traffic fine, Traffic Violation ID, Location, picture, and number plate of the vehicle which caused traffic violations in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia is country traffic violations happen in a very large number, you have to take care of a lot of rules which have been imposed by the Arabian Government, these are implemented in a very strict manner, not even a single violation is neglected credit goes to the one of the best traffic violation checking systems in the world in some cases better than some European nations, and all the credit goes to the Saudi Government.
Not even a single violation done by a foreigner or an Arabian is neglected, it was the time of the past that the people would go unnoticed if they were over speeding or breaking signal at an intersection but now the checking system of the traffic violations have been upgraded to a lot better gadgets. They don’t even need security forces to catch the culprits who violate the traffic rules on detection of any violation done by a person, now a camera detects and catches an image of the vehicle and the driver, which results in the location and time of the violation. After that, you receive a text from the MOI on the phone number on which the vehicle is registered. Here you can check each and every detail about the violation. This violation is also registered with your Iqama Number through which you can pay it in many different ways i.e mobile phone, atm etc.
How To Check Traffic Violation In Aaudi Arabia by Car Number:
- Open the Absher site.
- If you are not willing to go with Arabic, please select English.
- After that, you can click on the individual’s tab.
- Now you have to enter your ID if you are a Saudi national or the Iqama Number if you are a foreigner, then the password and the captcha in the end.
- Then the system will send you a code for a single time on your phone which will not be required later on, which you will have to enter on the screen.
- You will have successfully logged on to your account, after this you need to click on the Traffic Violation Information tab to check traffic violation in the Arabian Kingdom.
- As soon as you click on this option, all the fines related to this will appear on the screen, The extra things you can check are Traffic Violation ID or Date of a violation, etc.
- Even after doing all this we still would not be able to see the number on our number plate, so for that we will have to click on more details.
- A new window will show up which will finally show you your number plate ID.
Ways To Check Traffic Violations In Saudi Arabia:
Mainly these are the methods which are used by most of the people in Saudi Arabia to check traffic violations fines:
- Absher website www.absher.sa
- MOI website
How To Check Saudi Traffic Fine Without Having Absher Account:
To check the fine without having an Absher account click on “Query Traffic Violation For Visitors” after opening the following link: “www.absher.sa” After this you need to do all of the following things:
- Choose between Iqama or Border number as your type of document.
- Enter the Iqama or Border number which you have selected earlier.
- Then you have to enter your nationality.
- In the end, you can provide them the captcha code to check your fine.
How To Check Saudi Fine With Absher:
- First of all, you have to enter your login details on your Absher account.
- Then you have to click on the option “Total amount for the violation tab option.
- After that, you have to enter your name or the name of your father.
Now the fine will appear on your screen.
How To Pay Traffic Fine Online In Saudi Arabia
You can pay your traffic ticket in Saudi Arabia by:
- Logging on to your online banking account using the SADAD option.
- Then click the Payments tab.
- After that find the Traffic Violations tab in the given options.
- Now enter your Iqama Number or National ID.
- Now check all the violations one by one, If all of them are related to you then start paying them one by one.
- Now you will receive a confirmation code to your transaction.
Saudi Arabia is no longer going to compromise on traffic fines, they are making the rules more strict every year as we can see the Fines for Traffic Violation for 2020. All these things indicate that the Saudi Government will impose law and order regarding the state traffic rules and no one will be left without giving the fines for traffic violations. If you need to know the fines for the year 2020 please click on the link below: