It is compulsory to have a National Address in Saudi Arabia for Banks and Governmental Services. The Saudi Post Corporation has made a National Address Registration System, to make a single comprehensive system of address for all the urban and rural areas in Saudi Arabia. 3rd of June,7 years back the Ministry Council approved a single format of address for all the Saudis under the Resolution Number 252. It has 15 million customers with 7 million registered addresses with a hundred percent coverage of postal or zip codes.
Basically, it is comprised of six pieces of information:
Procedure To Register Saudi Post National Address in KSA:
- First of all, click on the given link and to open it. https://address.gov.sa/en/
- Click on Individual Registration.
- Proceed with the new registration.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Pick up your location from the map or add it manually.
- Verify your address.
Personal Information For National Address Registration:
After this, you have to provide some personal information as described below.
- Provide the Iqama Number.
- Choose the Non-Saudi Option.
- Write the Iqama expiry date.
- Give a phone number.
- Write your e-mail.
- Mention your gender.
Residency Information For National Address Registration:
- Mention the type of residence.
- Mention if you own it or is it rented.
- If you are the basic contractor then choose Yes otherwise choose No.
- Now you will have to provide your apartment number.
If your Iqama has expired you are not eligible for this. To register with National Address Saudi you have to have a valid Iqama.
5. Click next and complete.
If you have got the address then note it down, but if not then you can log on to the National Address website using your Iqama number and a mobile number later sometime. If you are an active user on online banking then change your address there and go to the nearest branch of the bank to change the address.
National Address Saudi Registration With Phone:
If due to some reason the error occurs and you are unable to complete the process then call Saudi post customer care number 920005700 and mention your details. They will complete the registration on the spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
National address is a format decided by The Council of Ministries which is used to register any address in all over the Arabian Kingdom under the specified format.
You can get a national address in Saudi Arabia using their website:
You have to follow the above-mentioned process to get the national address.